Wednesday 7 July 2010

Finished surfaces

I’m into highly finished surfaces and other polished items, sounds etc. I’m kinda neat and that’s a part of my personality, this permeates through the work – I find myself spending a lot of time and money and looking for the ‘right thing' - exactly...

I’m trying to make a light box as part of the show. It maybe self-explanatory but the drawings featured in this blog are backlit. I’ve played with printing and encapsulation to capture this effect, but this time I would like to show the actual drawings lit in this manner. This work is very clean (the gallery rather more worn) placing the works on ‘sanitised' surfaces is the way to go. So I’m planning to show some on a table - now the question is (with financial and time constraintS) what table?

No comments:

Post a Comment